To say that Amazon has changed how we shop may be the understatement of the year. And one of the ways it has changed our habits is by offering same-day delivery.
Other retailers have followed suit in an effort to keep up with consumers' expectations, and today 15% of global retailers offer same-day delivery.
That's according to an infographic by 2Flow. The logistics solutions company compiled statistics and trends in the on-demand business model into one handy graphic.
In many industries, consumers won't buy from brands that don't offer same-day delivery, the infographic shows. However, offering same-day delivery comes with some major challenges, such as costs, logistics, and staffing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Considerations Before Investing in AI for Marketing
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]
- Marketers Know AI Is the Future, But Do They Understand AI Today?