Remember back when people—including some of us marketers—were concerned that abandoned cart emails might be too creepy or too reminiscent of "Big Brother" tactics?
Hah! That seems laughable now, as brand-to-consumer communications have become ultra-targeted—and customers have even grown to expect that brands know their customers and send relevant communications.
And knowing who your customers are encourages brand loyalty, multiple purchases, and more referrals, according to the graphic. That loyalty can mean big bucks to brands. The longer a customer's relationship is with a brand, the more that customer tends to spend.
To see how a targeted customer experience can lead to brand loyalty, which can then lead to better returns, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Virtual Event Trends: Businesses' Future Plans and Top Challenges
- Art or Science? The Fate of Data-Driven Marketing
- Four Intent Data Mistakes ABM Newbies Make
- Direct Mail Marketing Trends
- How the Lines Between B2B and B2C Are Blurring [Infographic]
- How Your Ideal Customer Profile Can Focus Marketing Programs for Greater ROI