Remember back when people—including some of us marketers—were concerned that abandoned cart emails might be too creepy or too reminiscent of "Big Brother" tactics?
Hah! That seems laughable now, as brand-to-consumer communications have become ultra-targeted—and customers have even grown to expect that brands know their customers and send relevant communications.
And knowing who your customers are encourages brand loyalty, multiple purchases, and more referrals, according to the graphic. That loyalty can mean big bucks to brands. The longer a customer's relationship is with a brand, the more that customer tends to spend.
To see how a targeted customer experience can lead to brand loyalty, which can then lead to better returns, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges
- How Marketers Can Use Identity Graphs to Understand Their Customers Better
- It's Time to Start Thinking of B2B Marketing as an Investment