You've heard that video livestreaming is all the rage, but what is this trend all about? And how are brands using it?
Livestreaming has a "can't miss" factor—tapping into people's FOMO (fear of missing out)—according to an infographic by direct response marketing agency Koeppel Direct. Facebook users comment 10 times more on live videos than on regular videos, the infographic says.
And, of course, Facebook isn't the only platform for livestreaming. Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, and Live.ly are all options as well.
How can brands get on board? The infographic offers some ideas, such as going behind the scenes of your company, hosting live interviews, and showing how products are made. It goes on to explain how these videos can be monetized.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO