You've heard that video livestreaming is all the rage, but what is this trend all about? And how are brands using it?
Livestreaming has a "can't miss" factor—tapping into people's FOMO (fear of missing out)—according to an infographic by direct response marketing agency Koeppel Direct. Facebook users comment 10 times more on live videos than on regular videos, the infographic says.
And, of course, Facebook isn't the only platform for livestreaming. Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, and Live.ly are all options as well.
How can brands get on board? The infographic offers some ideas, such as going behind the scenes of your company, hosting live interviews, and showing how products are made. It goes on to explain how these videos can be monetized.
To see how viewers and brands are using livestreaming—and to see how you can get in on the action—check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations
- Optimize Content Strategy With Insights From a New Study: NetLine's David Fortino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]