You've heard that video livestreaming is all the rage, but what is this trend all about? And how are brands using it?
Livestreaming has a "can't miss" factor—tapping into people's FOMO (fear of missing out)—according to an infographic by direct response marketing agency Koeppel Direct. Facebook users comment 10 times more on live videos than on regular videos, the infographic says.
And, of course, Facebook isn't the only platform for livestreaming. Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, and Live.ly are all options as well.
How can brands get on board? The infographic offers some ideas, such as going behind the scenes of your company, hosting live interviews, and showing how products are made. It goes on to explain how these videos can be monetized.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well