Consumers are expected to spend $9.1 billion this Halloween, according to an infographic by Campaigner, and that number should scare marketers into getting in on the Halloween action.
That means planning ahead. So, though it may be too late for this year, it's not too early to start thinking about how your brand can offer up some treats to buyers next year—and throughout the year.
One way to do that? The infographic suggests offering special discounts and coupons unique to the holiday, but avoid playing tricks on customers. This holiday should be all about the treats.
It also suggests checking emails for unnecessary links, graphics, trigger words, and typos that may help them end up in the spam filter. That, of course, is good advice any time of year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work