Are we talking about the holidays already? Yes, and as a marketer, you've probably been talking about them for months now.
• Shoppers use a variety of channels to find inspiration and make purchases.
• Marketers should consider messaging carefully, as generic holiday-themed emails actually perform worse than non-themed emails.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Considerations Before Investing in AI for Marketing
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]
- Marketers Know AI Is the Future, But Do They Understand AI Today?