Are we talking about the holidays already? Yes, and as a marketer, you've probably been talking about them for months now.
• Shoppers use a variety of channels to find inspiration and make purchases.
• Marketers should consider messaging carefully, as generic holiday-themed emails actually perform worse than non-themed emails.
• There are incentives beyond just discounts marketers can offer to consumers.
To see more on these tips and many others, check out the full infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "10 Essential Holiday Marketing Tactics for 2017 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- How to Meet Customers' New Expectations With Tried-and-True Customer Service Best-Practices
- The Digital Pivot to Online Marketing: Eric Schwartzman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 12 Key Benefits of Influencer Marketing for Brands [Infographic]
- Voice-of-the-Customer Data: The Key to Human-Centered CX
- Why Marketing Maturity Needs to Be Top-of-Mind in Today's Digital Landscape