Are we talking about the holidays already? Yes, and as a marketer, you've probably been talking about them for months now.
• Shoppers use a variety of channels to find inspiration and make purchases.
• Marketers should consider messaging carefully, as generic holiday-themed emails actually perform worse than non-themed emails.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020