Are we talking about the holidays already? Yes, and as a marketer, you've probably been talking about them for months now.
• Shoppers use a variety of channels to find inspiration and make purchases.
• Marketers should consider messaging carefully, as generic holiday-themed emails actually perform worse than non-themed emails.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]