Are we talking about the holidays already? Yes, and as a marketer, you've probably been talking about them for months now.
• Shoppers use a variety of channels to find inspiration and make purchases.
• Marketers should consider messaging carefully, as generic holiday-themed emails actually perform worse than non-themed emails.
• There are incentives beyond just discounts marketers can offer to consumers.
To see more on these tips and many others, check out the full infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Enhancing the B2B Customer Experience to Generate More Sales
- It's Time for Chief Market Officers to Play Offense
- The Three Key Types of Influencer Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- A New Way of Working Remotely: Email and IM Aren't Enough
- Your Messaging Framework: What It Is, Why You Need One, and How to Build It