Video has become a major component of content marketing, and it's not just the big brands that are using this medium. Small businesses can achieve a big impact with videos as well.
Today's infographic by funder The Business Backer offers 11 tips to help small businesses create Facebook videos that keep up with the big guys. It offers advice on length (keep videos to two minutes maximum), format (vertical videos gain 50% more impressions than landscape), content (tips and how-to videos perform well), and more.
It also offers resources to help enhance your videos with text, which is important since up to 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound.
And since you're publishing on Facebook already, the graphic suggests, you might as well use Facebook ads to help promote it. Ads can be highly targeted to help you reach your key audience.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]