Video has become a major component of content marketing, and it's not just the big brands that are using this medium. Small businesses can achieve a big impact with videos as well.
Today's infographic by funder The Business Backer offers 11 tips to help small businesses create Facebook videos that keep up with the big guys. It offers advice on length (keep videos to two minutes maximum), format (vertical videos gain 50% more impressions than landscape), content (tips and how-to videos perform well), and more.
It also offers resources to help enhance your videos with text, which is important since up to 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound.
And since you're publishing on Facebook already, the graphic suggests, you might as well use Facebook ads to help promote it. Ads can be highly targeted to help you reach your key audience.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2019 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- The State of Blogging: Post Length and Publishing Frequency Trends
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]