Video has become a major component of content marketing, and it's not just the big brands that are using this medium. Small businesses can achieve a big impact with videos as well.
Today's infographic by funder The Business Backer offers 11 tips to help small businesses create Facebook videos that keep up with the big guys. It offers advice on length (keep videos to two minutes maximum), format (vertical videos gain 50% more impressions than landscape), content (tips and how-to videos perform well), and more.
It also offers resources to help enhance your videos with text, which is important since up to 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound.
And since you're publishing on Facebook already, the graphic suggests, you might as well use Facebook ads to help promote it. Ads can be highly targeted to help you reach your key audience.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Do's and Don'ts of Generative AI for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- How Repurposing Content Benefits Small Businesses
- How to Measure Your Content Marketing Success: Nine KPIs You Should Monitor
- Content Speaks, but Data Listens: How to Optimize Your Content Strategy
- Four B2B Content Types and When to Use Them in the Buyer's Journey
- Evergreen Content: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]