Instagram has 400 million daily active users, according to an infographic produced by B2B product-comparison site Market Inspector. That type of user base makes it a place where marketers can have a big reach.
And finding the right audience doesn't have to mean paid ads. As the infographic explains, there are ways to increase the organic reach of your posts, including the following:
• Make sure your bio and website URL are set up and clear to visitors.
• Know your audience, and speak their language. Although the US boasts the most Instagram users, the platform is also popular elsewhere.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences