Instagram has 400 million daily active users, according to an infographic produced by B2B product-comparison site Market Inspector. That type of user base makes it a place where marketers can have a big reach.
And finding the right audience doesn't have to mean paid ads. As the infographic explains, there are ways to increase the organic reach of your posts, including the following:
• Make sure your bio and website URL are set up and clear to visitors.
• Know your audience, and speak their language. Although the US boasts the most Instagram users, the platform is also popular elsewhere.
• Create brand identity hashtags that are unique. Some 83% of all Instagram posts contain hashtags.
• Use free tools to help you design awesome graphics. (Here's a list of tools you can check out.)
For more inspiration on creating Instagram posts that attract organic engagement, check out the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead