Account-based marketing (ABM) has a reputation of being more personal, with more manual time spent on each account. But technology can make your ABM efforts more efficient, as today's animated infographic by Engagio explains.
The graphic begins by showing trends in marketing automation: for example, 51% of marketing leaders use artificial intelligence (AI), and 27% plan to use the technology.
AI is important for personalization, and personalization is important for brands: 52% of customers are likely to switch brands if they don't receive personalized communications, and that number is 65% for business buyers.
Through the use of AI and machine-learning (ML), marketers can analyze data to get the most out of marketing automation tools.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]