Account-based marketing (ABM) has a reputation of being more personal, with more manual time spent on each account. But technology can make your ABM efforts more efficient, as today's animated infographic by Engagio explains.
The graphic begins by showing trends in marketing automation: for example, 51% of marketing leaders use artificial intelligence (AI), and 27% plan to use the technology.
AI is important for personalization, and personalization is important for brands: 52% of customers are likely to switch brands if they don't receive personalized communications, and that number is 65% for business buyers.
Through the use of AI and machine-learning (ML), marketers can analyze data to get the most out of marketing automation tools.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketers and Retailers, Want to Survive the Holiday Season? Implement AI.
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)