Account-based marketing (ABM) has a reputation of being more personal, with more manual time spent on each account. But technology can make your ABM efforts more efficient, as today's animated infographic by Engagio explains.
The graphic begins by showing trends in marketing automation: for example, 51% of marketing leaders use artificial intelligence (AI), and 27% plan to use the technology.
AI is important for personalization, and personalization is important for brands: 52% of customers are likely to switch brands if they don't receive personalized communications, and that number is 65% for business buyers.
Through the use of AI and machine-learning (ML), marketers can analyze data to get the most out of marketing automation tools.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas