In-person events are valuable for the benefits that come with meeting people, networking, and learning off-screen, but technology is playing a larger and larger role in events as we know them.
Software is changing how event organizers perform their jobs, and apps are transforming how attendees communicate with peers, speakers, and vendors.
For example, the infographic explains how techniques like geofencing and RFID (radio-frequency identification) work. It also explains how robots and drones can be used at events, and it lists the benefits to event planners in using such technologies.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]