In-person events are valuable for the benefits that come with meeting people, networking, and learning off-screen, but technology is playing a larger and larger role in events as we know them.
Software is changing how event organizers perform their jobs, and apps are transforming how attendees communicate with peers, speakers, and vendors.
For example, the infographic explains how techniques like geofencing and RFID (radio-frequency identification) work. It also explains how robots and drones can be used at events, and it lists the benefits to event planners in using such technologies.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Rise of the Chief Revenue Officer: CallRail's Mary Pat Donnellon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?