In-person events are valuable for the benefits that come with meeting people, networking, and learning off-screen, but technology is playing a larger and larger role in events as we know them.
Software is changing how event organizers perform their jobs, and apps are transforming how attendees communicate with peers, speakers, and vendors.
For example, the infographic explains how techniques like geofencing and RFID (radio-frequency identification) work. It also explains how robots and drones can be used at events, and it lists the benefits to event planners in using such technologies.
To see more about how technology is shaping the future of events, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "How Tech Will Transform Event Management [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- How to Win Customers' Trust and Loyalty With Unfiltered Marketing: Stephen Denny on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Impactful Emerging Marketing Technologies
- Opportunity Out of Difficulty: Four Martech Trends to Follow in 2021
- These Three Experiential Tactics Lead to Better B2B Virtual Events
- CMO Predictions for 2021 [Infographic]