In-person events are valuable for the benefits that come with meeting people, networking, and learning off-screen, but technology is playing a larger and larger role in events as we know them.
Software is changing how event organizers perform their jobs, and apps are transforming how attendees communicate with peers, speakers, and vendors.
For example, the infographic explains how techniques like geofencing and RFID (radio-frequency identification) work. It also explains how robots and drones can be used at events, and it lists the benefits to event planners in using such technologies.
To see more about how technology is shaping the future of events, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six 'New Normal' Marketing Tips for Reopening Businesses
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- The Biggest Challenges With Executing Account-Based Marketing Programs
- Business as Unusual: Shifting Live Events to Digital and Hybrid Experiences
- How COVID-19 Is Affecting the B2B Exhibition Industry