Hitting the "send" button may be the end of your email setup process, but it's just the start of your email's travels to your customers. And your job isn't over yet, especially if you want to make sure those emails are landing in inboxes.
The graphic here consolidates the tips from the game onto one page. First it explains the basic factors your sending reputation is based on, such as volume and frequency, complaints, and spam traps. Next, it lists the steps for warming up your IP address, including checking your SenderScore, slowly increasing your mail volume, and using SPF, DMARC, and DKIM authentications.
From there, you'll want to sign up for feedback loops, maintain a clean list, and monitor your reputation.
To see all the steps and best-practices for your email deliverability journey, tap or click on the image to see the full infographic:
Continue reading "Get Your Emails Read: How to Level-Up Your Inbox Game [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How Americans Feel About Brand Email Newsletters
- How Email Newsletters Can Fix Marketers' Content and Trust Problems: Three Sets of Best-Practices
- Budgeting for 2022: Marketers' Email Spend Plans
- Five Great Sales Follow-Up Email Subject Lines [Infographic]
- Unlock the Full Potential of Your Email Marketing Efforts With VMCs and BIMI
- How Marketers Are Approaching Email Dark Mode [Infographic]