Hitting the "send" button may be the end of your email setup process, but it's just the start of your email's travels to your customers. And your job isn't over yet, especially if you want to make sure those emails are landing in inboxes.
What does that journey to the inbox look like? ReturnPath put together an interactive game—a workday diversion peppered with facts and tips about email deliverability.
The graphic here consolidates the tips from the game onto one page. First it explains the basic factors your sending reputation is based on, such as volume and frequency, complaints, and spam traps. Next, it lists the steps for warming up your IP address, including checking your SenderScore, slowly increasing your mail volume, and using SPF, DMARC, and DKIM authentications.
From there, you'll want to sign up for feedback loops, maintain a clean list, and monitor your reputation.
To see all the steps and best-practices for your email deliverability journey, tap or click on the image to see the full infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Email Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023
- A 10-Step Plan for Maximizing Email Campaign Effectiveness [Infographic]
- Your Most Important Job as a B2B Email Marketer Is...
- The Email List Segments You Should Focus On [Infographic]
- 11 Jargon Phrases to Avoid Using in Work Emails [Infographic]
- How Much Time Do People Typically Spend Looking at an Email?