Typos are distracting, am I rihgt? And using the wrong word can cause even more confusion then typos! :)
The graphic covers a range of grammatical and spelling mistakes. It's got the basics, such as "a lot" versus "allot" and "it's" versus "its." It also offers more advanced grammar tips, such as what a dangling modifier is and how to avoid vague pronoun antecedents.
And did you know, for instance, that "fewer" is used for objects that are quantifiable, whereas "less" is used for non-quantifiable objects? For example: "Including fewer typos in your writing will make it less confusing."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World