It's no secret that visual content is everywhere: You're reading this text now, but you clicked on this article for the infographic below, right?
The graphic also points out that it takes only 13 milliseconds to process an image, which means that writers can have a hard time keeping readers' attention when there is so much visual content to stimulate those readers.
The infographic offers a few tips for Web writers. Among those tips:
- Put the most important information into the first two paragraphs.
- Use subheads and bullet points.
- Highlight important words.
- Supplement text with informative images.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19