It's no secret that visual content is everywhere: You're reading this text now, but you clicked on this article for the infographic below, right?
The graphic also points out that it takes only 13 milliseconds to process an image, which means that writers can have a hard time keeping readers' attention when there is so much visual content to stimulate those readers.
The infographic offers a few tips for Web writers. Among those tips:
- Put the most important information into the first two paragraphs.
- Use subheads and bullet points.
- Highlight important words.
- Supplement text with informative images.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]