It's no secret that visual content is everywhere: You're reading this text now, but you clicked on this article for the infographic below, right?
The graphic also points out that it takes only 13 milliseconds to process an image, which means that writers can have a hard time keeping readers' attention when there is so much visual content to stimulate those readers.
The infographic offers a few tips for Web writers. Among those tips:
- Put the most important information into the first two paragraphs.
- Use subheads and bullet points.
- Highlight important words.
- Supplement text with informative images.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing