It's no secret that visual content is everywhere: You're reading this text now, but you clicked on this article for the infographic below, right?
The graphic also points out that it takes only 13 milliseconds to process an image, which means that writers can have a hard time keeping readers' attention when there is so much visual content to stimulate those readers.
The infographic offers a few tips for Web writers. Among those tips:
- Put the most important information into the first two paragraphs.
- Use subheads and bullet points.
- Highlight important words.
- Supplement text with informative images.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well