It's no secret that visual content is everywhere: You're reading this text now, but you clicked on this article for the infographic below, right?
The graphic also points out that it takes only 13 milliseconds to process an image, which means that writers can have a hard time keeping readers' attention when there is so much visual content to stimulate those readers.
The infographic offers a few tips for Web writers. Among those tips:
- Put the most important information into the first two paragraphs.
- Use subheads and bullet points.
- Highlight important words.
- Supplement text with informative images.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Win Friends Who Influence People: SAP Ariba's Amisha Gandhi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Video Marketing Strategy
- B2B Marketing People Line Up to See: Cybereason CMO Cindy Klein Roche on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2019 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- Hearing Voices: How to Create Impact With the Right Voiceover [Infographic]