It's no secret that visual content is everywhere: You're reading this text now, but you clicked on this article for the infographic below, right?
The graphic also points out that it takes only 13 milliseconds to process an image, which means that writers can have a hard time keeping readers' attention when there is so much visual content to stimulate those readers.
The infographic offers a few tips for Web writers. Among those tips:
- Put the most important information into the first two paragraphs.
- Use subheads and bullet points.
- Highlight important words.
- Supplement text with informative images.
The graphic also notes that video usage online is increasing, as is the use of virtual and augmented reality. To learn more about the visual online world, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version:
Continue reading "How to Keep Up With the Rise of the Visual Internet [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- 2021 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- Content Marketing: The New Name for a Well-Established Discipline
- How to Stop Procrastinating and Become a Joyful Writer [Infographic]
- Five Steps to Winning Back Lost Customers by Using Targeted Content
- Your New Content Marketing Engine: Podcasting