Companies have been working with influencers on marketing efforts and achieving good results, but what can marketers learn from influencers about growing brand fanbases?
According to Google, 60% of "YouTube subscribers would follow advice on what to buy from their favorite creator over their favorite TV or movie personality." In short, those YouTube influencers are driving advertising decisions for Web-savvy brands that work with them, and they have a lot to teach any brand that wants to gain consumer trust.
For example, the infographic suggests collaborating with YouTubers by creating videos together, and it recommends commenting on other posters' videos in a genuine—not sales-heavy—way.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z