Companies have been working with influencers on marketing efforts and achieving good results, but what can marketers learn from influencers about growing brand fanbases?
According to Google, 60% of "YouTube subscribers would follow advice on what to buy from their favorite creator over their favorite TV or movie personality." In short, those YouTube influencers are driving advertising decisions for Web-savvy brands that work with them, and they have a lot to teach any brand that wants to gain consumer trust.
For example, the infographic suggests collaborating with YouTubers by creating videos together, and it recommends commenting on other posters' videos in a genuine—not sales-heavy—way.
It also advises including keywords in your titles and having clear, strong calls to action to encourage your viewers to subscribe. And, of course, once you've got those subscribers, turn them into buyers.
For more on how YouTube fame works and how to grow YouTube subscribers, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Get More YouTube Subscribers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How to Build Trust With Data Visualization: Caroline Jerome on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Employee Advocacy Can Improve Your Content Marketing Performance
- Storytelling in B2B: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- No Time to Create Content? Turn One Webinar Into Nine Marketing Pieces in Less Than 14 Days... Without Killing Yourself
- A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]