Now that we're solidly into 2018 (except when writing checks, of course, in which case we'll all be writing "2017" well into November), what can we expect in online advertising trends this year?
To start with, 2017 was already a record year: For the first time, more money was spent on online advertising than on television advertising. That trend is expected to continue in 2018.
You can click around the wheel in the infographic to see information on other digital ad topics, including Adzooma's top predictions, among them the following:
- Growth in voice search
- Improved audience targeting
- Advancements in pay-per-click traffic
- Increased use of images and video in ads
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]
- Google Ads Mobile Benchmarks for 18 Industries [Infographic]
- 2018 Digital Advertising Trends: Which Predictions Came True [Infographic]
- The Psychology of Advertising: Thinking vs. Feeling [Infographic]