Why, oh, why, in a time when Marketing and Sales alignment is all the buzz, are some marketing and sales teams' goals still not syncing up?
1. Communication: Nearly half of all sales and marketing professionals agree this is a major issue, according to the graphic, and lack of communication is preventing each team from getting what they need from the other team.
2. Broken processes: Even something as simple as setting up regular, scheduled meetings can help.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Trusting Remote Workers: The New Normal [Infographic]
- Marketing Is Becoming Technology-Driven, and the Future Is Open Source
- Why Innovation Must Be Your Agency's First Priority
- Agile Marketing FAQs: Teams, Meetings, Leadership, Measurement, More...
- Coronavirus: How to Manage Your Supply Chain Shock Waves