She loves me. She loves me not. She loves me!
Make sure your email subscribers feel the love this Valentine's Day with some tips from Campaigner. The email marketing service created an infographic explaining why you'll want to focus some marketing efforts on this holiday.
The graphic includes statistics about the day, including the following:
- Approximately $18.9 billion is spent for Valentine's Day.
- Over a quarter of consumers purchased something online last year for Valentine's Day.
- Nearly half of consumers said they'll start Valentine's shopping in early February.
If you're already feeling behind, don't worry: The graphic suggests that even something as simple as a Valentine email with a coupon can be a treat for subscribers.
Looking for some inspiration? Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Steal Your Email Subscribers' Hearts This Valentine's Day [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Taking the Mystery Out of Email Deliverability [Infographic]
- More Meaningful Metrics: Four Tips for Marketers Post-Apple iOS 15 Privacy Updates
- Four Things You Should Know About Email List Validation
- Email Marketing Benchmarks: Trends From 2021
- The Art and Science of Email Survey Invitations
- Eight Alternatives to Open-Triggered Email Sequences in the Age of Mail Privacy Protection