She loves me. She loves me not. She loves me!
Make sure your email subscribers feel the love this Valentine's Day with some tips from Campaigner. The email marketing service created an infographic explaining why you'll want to focus some marketing efforts on this holiday.
The graphic includes statistics about the day, including the following:
- Approximately $18.9 billion is spent for Valentine's Day.
- Over a quarter of consumers purchased something online last year for Valentine's Day.
- Nearly half of consumers said they'll start Valentine's shopping in early February.
If you're already feeling behind, don't worry: The graphic suggests that even something as simple as a Valentine email with a coupon can be a treat for subscribers.
Looking for some inspiration? Check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon