With more than 43,000 typefaces for the Web alone, according to the infographic, even knowing where to start when you're picking one for your brand can be overwhelming.
The graphic shows that the most popular fonts of last year were Helvetica, Arial, and Georgia, but that doesn't mean brands can't also have some fun with their typography.
For example, retro designs are making a comeback, according to the graphic, and background designs like gradients, highlights, and transparent typefaces are a few of the trends we can expect to see more of in 2018.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Color and Typography Influence Consumers [Animated Infographic]
- The Design Elements of Food Logos That Consumers Remember
- Six Essential Design Tools for Marketers
- Creative Trends We'll Be Seeing More of in 2018 [Infographic]
- Creative Trends: 11 Image, Video, and Music Styles on the Rise [Infographic]