With more than 43,000 typefaces for the Web alone, according to the infographic, even knowing where to start when you're picking one for your brand can be overwhelming.
The graphic shows that the most popular fonts of last year were Helvetica, Arial, and Georgia, but that doesn't mean brands can't also have some fun with their typography.
For example, retro designs are making a comeback, according to the graphic, and background designs like gradients, highlights, and transparent typefaces are a few of the trends we can expect to see more of in 2018.
Check out the infographic for lettering inspiration:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Graphic Design:
- Seven Infographic Design Trends for 2023 [Infographic]
- Five Whitepaper Design Mistakes That Are Costing You Leads
- Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Dominate 2023 [Infographic]
- What Six Popular Colors Convey in Marketing [Infographic]
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- The Secret to Successful B2B Events: Five Tips for Thoughtful Design