You know that personalization is important in your marketing efforts, but what does personalization actually entail?
Although we may use personal greetings in our customer emails, "most organizations still suffer from limited resources for deploying personalization," according to an infographic about personalization maturity.
The graphic, created by the personalization technologists at Dynamic Yield, explains the core values brands should embrace to improve their personalization programs. It also explores marketers' wishes versus the realities about the ability to implement personalization.
The graphic includes definitions of the four levels of personalization maturity—Absent, Basic, Advanced, and Pioneer—and cites a quiz to assess your company's personalization level.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]