You know that personalization is important in your marketing efforts, but what does personalization actually entail?
Although we may use personal greetings in our customer emails, "most organizations still suffer from limited resources for deploying personalization," according to an infographic about personalization maturity.
The graphic, created by the personalization technologists at Dynamic Yield, explains the core values brands should embrace to improve their personalization programs. It also explores marketers' wishes versus the realities about the ability to implement personalization.
The graphic includes definitions of the four levels of personalization maturity—Absent, Basic, Advanced, and Pioneer—and cites a quiz to assess your company's personalization level.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue