You know that personalization is important in your marketing efforts, but what does personalization actually entail?
Although we may use personal greetings in our customer emails, "most organizations still suffer from limited resources for deploying personalization," according to an infographic about personalization maturity.
The graphic, created by the personalization technologists at Dynamic Yield, explains the core values brands should embrace to improve their personalization programs. It also explores marketers' wishes versus the realities about the ability to implement personalization.
The graphic includes definitions of the four levels of personalization maturity—Absent, Basic, Advanced, and Pioneer—and cites a quiz to assess your company's personalization level.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Profit-Mapping Helps You Avoid Using the Ways of the Past to Manage the Challenges of the Future
- What Is Marketing Orchestration? [Infographic]
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]