You know that personalization is important in your marketing efforts, but what does personalization actually entail?
Although we may use personal greetings in our customer emails, "most organizations still suffer from limited resources for deploying personalization," according to an infographic about personalization maturity.
The graphic, created by the personalization technologists at Dynamic Yield, explains the core values brands should embrace to improve their personalization programs. It also explores marketers' wishes versus the realities about the ability to implement personalization.
The graphic includes definitions of the four levels of personalization maturity—Absent, Basic, Advanced, and Pioneer—and cites a quiz to assess your company's personalization level.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]
- Five Tips for Retailers to Win at Marketing in a Booming Economy
- 10 Steps to Set Up Your ABM Program, and 10 Mistakes to Avoid