You know that personalization is important in your marketing efforts, but what does personalization actually entail?
Although we may use personal greetings in our customer emails, "most organizations still suffer from limited resources for deploying personalization," according to an infographic about personalization maturity.
The graphic, created by the personalization technologists at Dynamic Yield, explains the core values brands should embrace to improve their personalization programs. It also explores marketers' wishes versus the realities about the ability to implement personalization.
The graphic includes definitions of the four levels of personalization maturity—Absent, Basic, Advanced, and Pioneer—and cites a quiz to assess your company's personalization level.
For some personalization inspiration, check out the graphic.
Continue reading "The Personalization Maturity Ladder [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Marketing That Saves Lives: Jasmine Gee on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Benefits of Influencer Marketing for Recession-Proofing Your Brand
- LinkedIn B2B Marketing: Three Underused Ways to Engage Prospects and Customers
- COVID-19's Impact on B2B Tech Marketers' Channel Strategies in 2021
- How to Market Effectively in 2021: Integrate Performance and Brand Marketing