You know that personalization is important in your marketing efforts, but what does personalization actually entail?
Although we may use personal greetings in our customer emails, "most organizations still suffer from limited resources for deploying personalization," according to an infographic about personalization maturity.
The graphic, created by the personalization technologists at Dynamic Yield, explains the core values brands should embrace to improve their personalization programs. It also explores marketers' wishes versus the realities about the ability to implement personalization.
The graphic includes definitions of the four levels of personalization maturity—Absent, Basic, Advanced, and Pioneer—and cites a quiz to assess your company's personalization level.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]