You know that personalization is important in your marketing efforts, but what does personalization actually entail?
Although we may use personal greetings in our customer emails, "most organizations still suffer from limited resources for deploying personalization," according to an infographic about personalization maturity.
The graphic, created by the personalization technologists at Dynamic Yield, explains the core values brands should embrace to improve their personalization programs. It also explores marketers' wishes versus the realities about the ability to implement personalization.
The graphic includes definitions of the four levels of personalization maturity—Absent, Basic, Advanced, and Pioneer—and cites a quiz to assess your company's personalization level.
For some personalization inspiration, check out the graphic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Digging in the Wrong Place: Misunderstanding Where SaaS Growth Comes From (Article 1 of 3)
- A Guide to Growth Hacking for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- How to Market Your Agency During a Recession
- The New Customer Journey: How to Reach B2B Buyers in 2023
- In the Age of Automation, Focus on Strategy: Agency Best-Practices
- B2B Influencer Marketing—The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Mike Allton on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]