SEO can quickly get complicated as algorithms change and marketers try to stay up-to-date on new technologies and content trends.
But the team at content marketing agency Optimist reminds us that sometimes we marketers overcomplicate things. (Who, us?!)
They put together the slightly tongue-in-cheek-but-still-useful No BS Guide to SEO, which you can see below.
And they remind us that SEO consists really of just three main components:
- Basic on-page and technical optimization
- Great content
- Showing your content to the right people
So take a deep breath, see where you arrive on the flowchart, and go tackle SEO:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Unlock the Power of Your SEO: A Beginner's Guide to Measuring Success
- ChatGPT vs. Bard: The Future of Google's Search Dominance
- Unleashing the Power of Pillar-Based Marketing: Ryan Brock on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Healthcare SEO Trends for 2023: AI to the Rescue?
- The Top AI Tools by Search Volume and User Rating