Content marketing can be a powerful tool for building brand awareness, encouraging consideration of your product or service, and converting prospects into leads and customers.
All those steps on the sales journey are important, but how, exactly, do you measure the effects of your content marketing on each of them? Brand awareness can be a vague concept, for example, and conversion could have happened thanks to any number of factors.
When you're determining how your content makes prospects more aware of your brand, measure search ranking, Web traffic, and social engagement, the graphic suggests; for the consideration stage, you'll want to dig into your Web analytics to see pageviews, bounce rates, content downloads, and so on.
For more on how to measure awareness, consideration, and conversion—and for tips on how to improve the effect of content marketing on each of those steps of the customer journey—check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- ChatGPT: Marketing Dream or Marketing Disaster | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show