Your email service provider deploys emails. Your programmatic ad platform makes your ad buys efficient. And your influencer marketing platform connects you with influencers... Right?
Yes, but an influencer marketing strategy requires more than simply finding influencers, and you want to have the right tools in place to create a robust and successful program.
- The ability to discover and search for influencers
- Easy contract and payment negotiations
- Assurance that you're in compliance
- Workflow tools for working with influencers
- The ability to promote and amplify posts
- Facilitation of payment
- Analytics, metrics, tracking, and reporting
The infographic explains what each of those facets of your influencer marketing program entails and why each is important, and it concludes with a section about how to choose the right influencer marketing platform for your program.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue
- How Mom-and-Pop Shops Can Succeed Against Big Retailers [Infographic]
- Integrating Search and Social: Best-Practices for Cross-Channel Marketing
- Can You Ensure Your Product Launch Isn't a Dud? Yes, Rapid Market-Testing Can Do That