The use of livestream video is increasing, and marketers are finding new ways and reasons to livestream.
The top reason marketers livestream is to achieve deeper interactions with audiences, followed by the ability to make videos more accessible and add a human element to digital marketing.
That info is from an infographic produced by video-streaming company StreamHash. The graphic explores the reasons brands livestream, the platforms that are most popular, the length of livestream videos, and more. It also gives ideas for types of content to livestream, such as live interviews, behind-the-scenes stories, and breaking news.
Livestreaming can enhance your e-commerce efforts as well, the graphic suggests. Product launches, virtual tours, and consumer panels can all be creative ways to use livestreaming to help sell products.
To see the full story on livestreaming, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content: Melanie Deziel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Webinar Invitations: Examples and Best-Practices
- The Cost of Poor Business Writing
- 12 Reasons User-Generated Content Is Important for Brands [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Branded Podcast (And How to Create and Brand Yours)
- Five Trends Fueling the Rise of Visual, Data-Driven Storytelling [Infographic]