The use of livestream video is increasing, and marketers are finding new ways and reasons to livestream.
The top reason marketers livestream is to achieve deeper interactions with audiences, followed by the ability to make videos more accessible and add a human element to digital marketing.
That info is from an infographic produced by video-streaming company StreamHash. The graphic explores the reasons brands livestream, the platforms that are most popular, the length of livestream videos, and more. It also gives ideas for types of content to livestream, such as live interviews, behind-the-scenes stories, and breaking news.
Livestreaming can enhance your e-commerce efforts as well, the graphic suggests. Product launches, virtual tours, and consumer panels can all be creative ways to use livestreaming to help sell products.
To see the full story on livestreaming, check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations