It's finally spring (well, for most of the northern hemisphere anyway... some of us seem to be stuck in a never-ending winter), and that means time to clean!
If you're procrastinating cleaning your home, you can at least feel productive by using this time to evaluate and clean up your digital marketing program at work.
- Revisit which social networks you're using.
- Clean up your data and secure it properly.
- Make mobile load speed a top priority.
- Go all in on marketing attribution.
Ready to roll up your sleeves and clean up your digital marketing program?
Check out the infographic for details:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Maximizing Your B2B Marketing Budget—Recession Strategies and Tips: Lindsay Boyajian Hagan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Pros and Cons of Printed Marketing Materials
- Customer Marketing: The Key to Surviving the Economic Downturn
- Industry Foresight: Forecasting the Future of Your Market
- First-Party Data Isn't Enough: You'll Need the Right Data Infrastructure to Derive Value From Your Marketing Data
- The Attention Economy—How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts: Doug Binder on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]