It's finally spring (well, for most of the northern hemisphere anyway... some of us seem to be stuck in a never-ending winter), and that means time to clean!
If you're procrastinating cleaning your home, you can at least feel productive by using this time to evaluate and clean up your digital marketing program at work.
- Revisit which social networks you're using.
- Clean up your data and secure it properly.
- Make mobile load speed a top priority.
- Go all in on marketing attribution.
Ready to roll up your sleeves and clean up your digital marketing program?
Check out the infographic for details:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- How Direct Mail Can Cut Through the Pandemic Marketing Clutter (And How to Obtain Those Valuable Home Addresses)
- Marry Brand and Demand to Unleash the Full Power of Personalization in ABM
- The Information Sources B2B Tech Buyers Most Rely On
- Seven Things Ruining Your B2B Marketing Budget—And How to Fix Them
- COVID-19's Impact on B2B Martech Budgets