It's finally spring (well, for most of the northern hemisphere anyway... some of us seem to be stuck in a never-ending winter), and that means time to clean!
If you're procrastinating cleaning your home, you can at least feel productive by using this time to evaluate and clean up your digital marketing program at work.
- Revisit which social networks you're using.
- Clean up your data and secure it properly.
- Make mobile load speed a top priority.
- Go all in on marketing attribution.
Ready to roll up your sleeves and clean up your digital marketing program?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Rise of the Chief Revenue Officer: CallRail's Mary Pat Donnellon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?