Your retargeting program may be raking in some great results, but how do you know those are the best results you can get?
Performance advertising software company Nanigans calculated that marketers left $5 billion in revenue on the table from their remarketing programs in 2017 by not optimizing for incremental revenue.
A "flawed approach to retargeting creates a major missed opportunity," an infographic created by Nanigans states.
For example, most users prefer not to be followed by ads that don't apply to their buying situation, yet many retail brands don’t update their strategy for reaching those users. By not acting, brands don't merely waste ad spend serving ads to the wrong users—they also sacrifice revenue and profit in the process.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]