I recently spent a weekend at my sister's house. More accurately, I spent a weekend in her virtual reality (VR) room, playing one mind-blowing game after another. Little did I know that experience was preparing me to be a better marketer. (Thanks, sis!)
That's because VR may have started in the gaming world, but the technology has permeated many industries, from healthcare to real estate to, yes, marketing.
VR is fascinating, memorable, and fresh, and those three factors help it stand out among video marketing trends, says an infographic by global marketing company Take1.
The graphic explains that consumers feel positive sentiment toward brands that invest in VR, and it predicts that VR experiences will become increasingly immersive. IKEA and Alibaba, for example, have already implemented the technology, and the trend is on the rise.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)