I recently spent a weekend at my sister's house. More accurately, I spent a weekend in her virtual reality (VR) room, playing one mind-blowing game after another. Little did I know that experience was preparing me to be a better marketer. (Thanks, sis!)
That's because VR may have started in the gaming world, but the technology has permeated many industries, from healthcare to real estate to, yes, marketing.
VR is fascinating, memorable, and fresh, and those three factors help it stand out among video marketing trends, says an infographic by global marketing company Take1.
The graphic explains that consumers feel positive sentiment toward brands that invest in VR, and it predicts that VR experiences will become increasingly immersive. IKEA and Alibaba, for example, have already implemented the technology, and the trend is on the rise.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales