I recently spent a weekend at my sister's house. More accurately, I spent a weekend in her virtual reality (VR) room, playing one mind-blowing game after another. Little did I know that experience was preparing me to be a better marketer. (Thanks, sis!)
That's because VR may have started in the gaming world, but the technology has permeated many industries, from healthcare to real estate to, yes, marketing.
VR is fascinating, memorable, and fresh, and those three factors help it stand out among video marketing trends, says an infographic by global marketing company Take1.
The graphic explains that consumers feel positive sentiment toward brands that invest in VR, and it predicts that VR experiences will become increasingly immersive. IKEA and Alibaba, for example, have already implemented the technology, and the trend is on the rise.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?
- B2B Marketers' Plans for 2020: Spend, Objective, and Strategy Trends