Recent changes to Facebook's algorithm place more importance on friends' updates than those of business pages, so "boosting" your posts (i.e., spending money to do so) is nearly a necessity to ensure a sustained reach.
But there's more to gain from Facebook advertising than increased reach and engagement. Facebook offers various targeting and display capabilities, and it can also help you encourage app installs, video views, and site traffic.
Many advertisers have a good understanding of their target audiences on Facebook, but many are still unsure about which type of ad placement will give them the best results when targeting those audiences. That's where today's infographic from Spiralytics can help.
The updated guide to Facebook's advertising placements shows you which placements will help you with your specific advertising goals and objectives, and what type of creatives those placements support.
It offers insight into how to best use the tools Facebook ads, Instagram ads, Audience Network, Instant Articles, and Messenger to achieve your target goals. So, to make sure your Facebook ads are placed effectively, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Global Ad Spend Forecast for 2023: A Slowdown Ahead
- A Beginner's Guide to How Google Ads Work
- Global Ad Trends: TV Media Costs Have Jumped 31% Since 2019
- Digital Ad Strategy 101: A Starting Point
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success: Matthew O'Connor on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Impact of Reddit Ads [Infographic]