What exactly does "email personalization" mean? For some brands, it means including first name in an email. For others, it's about providing customized product recommendations.
And for some brands, email personalization encompasses the entire email program, including name insertion and product recommendations, and also expanding to the types of emails sent and the times they are deployed.
The graphic explores the idea of hyper-personalization and offers steps and tools to help marketers. It also offers seven personalization ideas and a list of do's and don'ts.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]