What exactly does "email personalization" mean? For some brands, it means including first name in an email. For others, it's about providing customized product recommendations.
And for some brands, email personalization encompasses the entire email program, including name insertion and product recommendations, and also expanding to the types of emails sent and the times they are deployed.
The graphic explores the idea of hyper-personalization and offers steps and tools to help marketers. It also offers seven personalization ideas and a list of do's and don'ts.
Click or tap the graphic below to see a larger version, or check out the interactive version here.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- 12 Email List Management Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Keep Top of Mind for Your Next Email Service Provider RFP
- Enterprise Email Marketing: Top Trends and Challenges
- Six Steps for Branding Your Emails Like a Pro [Infographic]
- The Anatomy of a Great Sales Outreach Email [Infographic]
- Seven Post-Purchase Email Conversations That Will Foster Customer Trust and Loyalty