What exactly does "email personalization" mean? For some brands, it means including first name in an email. For others, it's about providing customized product recommendations.
And for some brands, email personalization encompasses the entire email program, including name insertion and product recommendations, and also expanding to the types of emails sent and the times they are deployed.
The graphic explores the idea of hyper-personalization and offers steps and tools to help marketers. It also offers seven personalization ideas and a list of do's and don'ts.
Click or tap the graphic below to see a larger version, or check out the interactive version here.
Continue reading "Email Personalization: The What, Why, and How of Hyper-Personalized Email [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How iOS 15 Will Kill Email Open Rates—And How Marketers Can Prepare
- Apple's Hide My Email: A New Reason to Accept Only Corporate Email Addresses
- Email Marketing Stats You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint
- How to Create a Powerful Email Marketing Funnel [Infographic]