Marketers are great at creating spreadsheets and dashboards and reports that track metrics. But more important than how you're looking at your results is what you're looking at.
We track email open rates, Facebook follows, and customer acquisitions, among many other metrics. Those may help us improve our marketing campaigns, but are they really helping us achieve overall marketing and business goals?
Earlier this year, a MarketingProfs article touched on that issue: "The Top 5 KPIs Marketers Need to Measure (And How to Measure and Improve Them)." The information in that article has now been made into a handy infographic by the team at creative content marketing agency Column Five Media.
The graphic explains how to measure five important KPIs, and it offers tips on how to improve each one.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & ROI:
- The Fight Against Bot Traffic: Three Ways Marketing and Security Can Partner
- How Marketers Can Navigate a World Minus Cookies: Jodi Daniels on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Standards Will Solve Data Clean Room Issues—Here's How
- Why Google Analytics 4 Requires Your Immediate Attention | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- A B2B Marketer's Guide to Marketing Attribution: Bonnie Crater on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Cleansing 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]