Marketers are great at creating spreadsheets and dashboards and reports that track metrics. But more important than how you're looking at your results is what you're looking at.
We track email open rates, Facebook follows, and customer acquisitions, among many other metrics. Those may help us improve our marketing campaigns, but are they really helping us achieve overall marketing and business goals?
Earlier this year, a MarketingProfs article touched on that issue: "The Top 5 KPIs Marketers Need to Measure (And How to Measure and Improve Them)." The information in that article has now been made into a handy infographic by the team at creative content marketing agency Column Five Media.
The graphic explains how to measure five important KPIs, and it offers tips on how to improve each one.
Check out the infographic to make sure you're measuring for marketing success. Just tap or click to view a a larger version.
Continue reading "The Top Five KPIs Online Marketers Should Be Tracking [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & ROI:
- Three Marketing Metrics to Stop Tracking—And What to Measure Instead
- How to Implement Artificial Intelligence in Marketing: Rajkumar Venkatesan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Email Metrics to Optimize Your Campaigns [Infographic]
- Analyzing the Analyst: A Guide to Holistic Analytics for Tracking the Right Metrics
- Measuring Customer LTV: Marketers' Top Approaches and Challenges