Despite all the marketing channels that have emerged in the past two decades, email has succeeded in holding its ground. It remains one of the most effective tools that marketers have to reach both prospects and customers.
1. It drives conversions.
2. Its efforts are measurable.
3. It reaches customers in real-time and can be personalized.
4. It works at every stage of the buyer's journey.
5. Many of its processes can be automated, freeing up marketers' time.
6. It is continually being updated with interactivity and animation.
7. It's a prime channel for testing.
8. It's a permission-based channel.
To learn more about this king of marketing channels, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon