Despite all the marketing channels that have emerged in the past two decades, email has succeeded in holding its ground. It remains one of the most effective tools that marketers have to reach both prospects and customers.
1. It drives conversions.
2. Its efforts are measurable.
3. It reaches customers in real-time and can be personalized.
4. It works at every stage of the buyer's journey.
5. Many of its processes can be automated, freeing up marketers' time.
6. It is continually being updated with interactivity and animation.
7. It's a prime channel for testing.
8. It's a permission-based channel.
To learn more about this king of marketing channels, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now: Jay Schwedelson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Email Newsletters: Nine New Best-Practices
- How to Charge Up Your Email Marketing With Video Enhancements
- When and How to Use Plain-Text Email in Marketing: Use Cases, Design Best-Practices
- Email at Scale: How to Increase Campaigns and Manage Complexity