Despite all the marketing channels that have emerged in the past two decades, email has succeeded in holding its ground. It remains one of the most effective tools that marketers have to reach both prospects and customers.
1. It drives conversions.
2. Its efforts are measurable.
3. It reaches customers in real-time and can be personalized.
4. It works at every stage of the buyer's journey.
5. Many of its processes can be automated, freeing up marketers' time.
6. It is continually being updated with interactivity and animation.
7. It's a prime channel for testing.
8. It's a permission-based channel.
To learn more about this king of marketing channels, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "Why Email Still Reigns Supreme [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How iOS 15 Will Kill Email Open Rates—And How Marketers Can Prepare
- Apple's Hide My Email: A New Reason to Accept Only Corporate Email Addresses
- Email Marketing Stats You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint
- How to Create a Powerful Email Marketing Funnel [Infographic]