Despite all the marketing channels that have emerged in the past two decades, email has succeeded in holding its ground. It remains one of the most effective tools that marketers have to reach both prospects and customers.
1. It drives conversions.
2. Its efforts are measurable.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email Optimization: Case Studies and Actionable Tips [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Things About Email: What Brands, Marketers, and Coworkers Get Wrong
- How Often Brands Send Marketing Emails
- Email Benchmarks: 1Q18 Engagement and Subscriber Trends
- How to Craft an Email Newsletter That Gets Marketing Results