Each person is exposed to nearly two million TV advertisements and commercials, on average, each year. That's a dense barrier for marketers to break through to make their ads some of the few that people actually remember.
The graphic explains that "emotional response to an ad has far greater influence on a consumer's intent to buy a product than the ad's content does."
It provides some tips for how your ads can elicit emotive responses, including creating joy or surprise and building an emotional roller coaster.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Steps to Take Before You Launch a Digital Marketing Campaign
- Context Is Everything: Language and Voice in Marketing Messaging [Video]
- Going Hyper-Local: How Sponsoring an Event Can Grow Your Business [Infographic]
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels