Each person is exposed to nearly two million TV advertisements and commercials, on average, each year. That's a dense barrier for marketers to break through to make their ads some of the few that people actually remember.
The graphic explains that "emotional response to an ad has far greater influence on a consumer's intent to buy a product than the ad's content does."
It provides some tips for how your ads can elicit emotive responses, including creating joy or surprise and building an emotional roller coaster.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]