Each person is exposed to nearly two million TV advertisements and commercials, on average, each year. That's a dense barrier for marketers to break through to make their ads some of the few that people actually remember.
The graphic explains that "emotional response to an ad has far greater influence on a consumer's intent to buy a product than the ad's content does."
It provides some tips for how your ads can elicit emotive responses, including creating joy or surprise and building an emotional roller coaster.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Shoppers Want: Customization, Coupons, Digital [Infographic]
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]