Each person is exposed to nearly two million TV advertisements and commercials, on average, each year. That's a dense barrier for marketers to break through to make their ads some of the few that people actually remember.
The graphic explains that "emotional response to an ad has far greater influence on a consumer's intent to buy a product than the ad's content does."
It provides some tips for how your ads can elicit emotive responses, including creating joy or surprise and building an emotional roller coaster.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- LinkedIn Ads Myths, Hurdles, and Strategies B2B Marketers Need to Know: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The PPC Power Players: Ad Platforms Making a Big Impact in 2023
- The Top 50 Podcasts in the United States [Infographic]
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Identifying the Best Advertising Strategy for Your Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- YouTube's Rebound: Ad Revenue Forecasts for 2023-24