The marketing landscape is varied and evolving, and there's a lot for marketers to keep up with. This infographic by NCC Home Learning offers statistics about customer preferences, marketing best-practices, marketing budgets, and more—all in one place.
For instance, 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, the graphic claims; that may get you thinking about how much of your budget is allocated to SEO.
Digital marketing spend continues to grow year to year, whereas traditional advertising spend grew last year for the first time in several years.
And all this matters because there's a digital skills gap, the graphic explains.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Word-of-Mouth: Why Chatter Matters for Your Brand [Infographic]
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use an Agile Marketing Strategy to Improve Your Marketing Campaigns
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Zealous Campaigning for Zero Cancer: Colony Brown of ZERO on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]