The marketing landscape is varied and evolving, and there's a lot for marketers to keep up with. This infographic by NCC Home Learning offers statistics about customer preferences, marketing best-practices, marketing budgets, and more—all in one place.
For instance, 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, the graphic claims; that may get you thinking about how much of your budget is allocated to SEO.
Digital marketing spend continues to grow year to year, whereas traditional advertising spend grew last year for the first time in several years.
And all this matters because there's a digital skills gap, the graphic explains.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020