The marketing landscape is varied and evolving, and there's a lot for marketers to keep up with. This infographic by NCC Home Learning offers statistics about customer preferences, marketing best-practices, marketing budgets, and more—all in one place.
For instance, 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, the graphic claims; that may get you thinking about how much of your budget is allocated to SEO.
Digital marketing spend continues to grow year to year, whereas traditional advertising spend grew last year for the first time in several years.
And all this matters because there's a digital skills gap, the graphic explains.
There are predicted to be 150,000 digital jobs by 2020 and not enough marketers to fill them. So if you're looking to improve your marketing skills, check out the graphic and see where you can put your knowledge to work.
Continue reading "Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Reasons Marketing Orchestration, Powered by the Right Tech Stack, Is Critical to Your Strategy Execution
- Campaign Expansion in 2021 Requires B2B Marketing Agencies and PR Firms to Keep Pace With New Market Demands
- Best-Practices for Reaching and Marketing to the C-Suite Audience
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021
- What Are You Going to Do About Your Outdated B2B Buyer Personas?