The marketing landscape is varied and evolving, and there's a lot for marketers to keep up with. This infographic by NCC Home Learning offers statistics about customer preferences, marketing best-practices, marketing budgets, and more—all in one place.
For instance, 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, the graphic claims; that may get you thinking about how much of your budget is allocated to SEO.
Digital marketing spend continues to grow year to year, whereas traditional advertising spend grew last year for the first time in several years.
And all this matters because there's a digital skills gap, the graphic explains.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?