Many marketers consider email marketing the most effective form of digital marketing. But, as with any tool, the results you get from it depend on how well you use it.
Think of it like a fast car: Simply having a car in your garage is not enough to get you somewhere: You have to know how to drive it, how to get the best mileage, how to follow the rules of the road, and how to not crash. If you get all those pieces right, your shiny, fast car will take you anywhere you want to go.
The same is true for email: If you use it right, it can take your marketing program where you want it to go.
Having an email program in place is a start. But knowing how to write great subject lines, how to segment effectively, how to use personalization, and how to make your emails stand out—those are the necessities that will give your email program the momentum and efficacy you want.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019
- Email Trends, Insights, and Innovations for 2019