Many marketers consider email marketing the most effective form of digital marketing. But, as with any tool, the results you get from it depend on how well you use it.
Think of it like a fast car: Simply having a car in your garage is not enough to get you somewhere: You have to know how to drive it, how to get the best mileage, how to follow the rules of the road, and how to not crash. If you get all those pieces right, your shiny, fast car will take you anywhere you want to go.
The same is true for email: If you use it right, it can take your marketing program where you want it to go.
Having an email program in place is a start. But knowing how to write great subject lines, how to segment effectively, how to use personalization, and how to make your emails stand out—those are the necessities that will give your email program the momentum and efficacy you want.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Engagement-Based Email Segmentation: How to Ensure Your Messages Land in the Inbox
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Beyond Open Rate: Eight Metrics for More Effective Email Marketing