You hear them every day, but they're usually not remarkable—unless they're bad.
Voiceovers are everywhere.
And voiceover trends are changing. There is increased demand for accents, and the demand for non-English voiceovers is outpacing the demand for English voiceovers. That's according to the Voices.com 2018 report of voiceover trends in marketing and advertising.
The report also says that 78% of marketers choose voice actors that resemble their target markets; moreover, as those target markets age, there is an increase in demand for senior voices.
Highlights from the report have been compiled into this infographic, which you can check out below. Tap or click to see a larger version.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Five Steps to Making an Excellent Explainer Video (Article 3 of 3)
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations