You hear them every day, but they're usually not remarkable—unless they're bad.
Voiceovers are everywhere.
And voiceover trends are changing. There is increased demand for accents, and the demand for non-English voiceovers is outpacing the demand for English voiceovers. That's according to the Voices.com 2018 report of voiceover trends in marketing and advertising.
The report also says that 78% of marketers choose voice actors that resemble their target markets; moreover, as those target markets age, there is an increase in demand for senior voices.
Highlights from the report have been compiled into this infographic, which you can check out below. Tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "Hearing Voices: How to Create Impact With the Right Voiceover [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?
- Struggling to Write Effective Whitepapers? Here Are Five Steps for Planning One
- 12 Boosts for Speeding Up Your Content Campaign Delivery [Infographic]
- Growing and Changing: The Evolution of the Podcast Audience
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content