No matter how many emails you send, how many Facebook ads you post, how high you rank in Google search results—all those marketing tactics pale in success when compared with word-of-mouth marketing.
Word-of-mouth is effective in most industries. The graphic points out that half of all Americans rely on recommendations for restaurants, and they are 331% more likely to rely on word-of-mouth recommendations when planning a wedding than they are traditional advertising methods.
Word-of-mouth impacts voting turnout, shopping habits, lifestyle choices, and more.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- Are Cognitive Biases Causing You to Make Bad Marketing Decisions?
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use an Agile Marketing Strategy to Improve Your Marketing Campaigns
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth