No matter how many emails you send, how many Facebook ads you post, how high you rank in Google search results—all those marketing tactics pale in success when compared with word-of-mouth marketing.
Word-of-mouth is effective in most industries. The graphic points out that half of all Americans rely on recommendations for restaurants, and they are 331% more likely to rely on word-of-mouth recommendations when planning a wedding than they are traditional advertising methods.
Word-of-mouth impacts voting turnout, shopping habits, lifestyle choices, and more.
You can find the full 2018 Chatter Matters report here, or see the infographic with highlights from the report below. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "Word-of-Mouth: Why Chatter Matters for Your Brand [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021
- What Are You Going to Do About Your Outdated B2B Buyer Personas?
- Wonderfully Weird Ideas: Scott Trobaugh and Cliff Lewis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Successful B2B Relationships
- Senior Marketers Are (Very) Optimistic About the US Economic Outlook