It's already November! Which means you've probably been planning your Thanksgiving marketing campaigns for months now.
Good news: You're ahead of the game.
"Begin releasing fall-related content in early November," the infographic suggests, adding that the two weeks prior to Thanksgiving are a good time to capitalize on purchases and store trips that consumers are planning.
It also gives tips about "halo occasions" you can use in marketing campaigns, such as Friendsgiving, Kids Craft Day, and sporting events.
Make sure your Thanksgiving marketing strategy is set as nicely as your table. Check out the infographic here to see what to plan for.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- The PPC Power Players: Ad Platforms Making a Big Impact in 2023
- The Top 50 Podcasts in the United States [Infographic]
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Identifying the Best Advertising Strategy for Your Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- YouTube's Rebound: Ad Revenue Forecasts for 2023-24
- Five Google Display Network Best-Practices [Infographic]