It's already November! Which means you've probably been planning your Thanksgiving marketing campaigns for months now.
Good news: You're ahead of the game.
"Begin releasing fall-related content in early November," the infographic suggests, adding that the two weeks prior to Thanksgiving are a good time to capitalize on purchases and store trips that consumers are planning.
It also gives tips about "halo occasions" you can use in marketing campaigns, such as Friendsgiving, Kids Craft Day, and sporting events.
Make sure your Thanksgiving marketing strategy is set as nicely as your table. Check out the infographic here to see what to plan for.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- Tough Times Ahead: Global Digital Ad Forecast for 2022-2024
- The End of Third-Party Cookies Is a New Beginning for Digital Advertisers: Arsen Avakian on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Love, Hate, or Indifferent? How People Feel About 6 Common Ad Formats
- The Drivers of the Current Digital Advertising Boom
- It's Time to Embrace Personalization and Education in Your OTT Advertising Model
- Global Ad Spend Forecast for 2023: A Slowdown Ahead