It's already November! Which means you've probably been planning your Thanksgiving marketing campaigns for months now.
Good news: You're ahead of the game.
"Begin releasing fall-related content in early November," the infographic suggests, adding that the two weeks prior to Thanksgiving are a good time to capitalize on purchases and store trips that consumers are planning.
It also gives tips about "halo occasions" you can use in marketing campaigns, such as Friendsgiving, Kids Craft Day, and sporting events.
Make sure your Thanksgiving marketing strategy is set as nicely as your table. Check out the infographic here to see what to plan for.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- Digital Ad Strategy 101: A Starting Point
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success: Matthew O'Connor on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Impact of Reddit Ads [Infographic]
- How to Identify What Advertising Strategy Is Best for Your Business: Rebecca Bugger on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Interactive Ad Campaigns to Generate Leads
- Five Ways Digital Attribution Can Improve ROAS for CTV/OTT Advertising