Between personalization, recommendations, loyalty programs, and more, the question remains: What do consumers really want in an online experience?
Yieldify, a customer journey optimization company, went back to the basics to find out. It asked over 1,000 online shoppers what they want and then created an infographic with some of the highlights, including...
- Nearly two-thirds of consumers expect brands to have up-to-date information about their shopping preferences.
- Yet, 59% of consumers are not comfortable with behavior tracking.
- However, Generation Z is 30% more comfortable with tracking than other generations.
- One in five women and one in four Baby Boomers said an email from a brand is what drove them to their most recent purchase.
- The best way to get customers to purchase on-site is to help them feel they are getting the best price.
So what do customers really want—and, more important, is that what you are giving them? Check out the infographic to see.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers
- Do More With Less: Six Smart Ways to Balance Brand & Demand to Drive Growth in Tough Times
- What to Keep In-House and When to Use an Agency: A Four-Part Decision Framework
- B2B Marketing Budget and Spend Trends for 2024