Between personalization, recommendations, loyalty programs, and more, the question remains: What do consumers really want in an online experience?
Yieldify, a customer journey optimization company, went back to the basics to find out. It asked over 1,000 online shoppers what they want and then created an infographic with some of the highlights, including...
- Nearly two-thirds of consumers expect brands to have up-to-date information about their shopping preferences.
- Yet, 59% of consumers are not comfortable with behavior tracking.
- However, Generation Z is 30% more comfortable with tracking than other generations.
- One in five women and one in four Baby Boomers said an email from a brand is what drove them to their most recent purchase.
- The best way to get customers to purchase on-site is to help them feel they are getting the best price.
So what do customers really want—and, more important, is that what you are giving them? Check out the infographic to see.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)
- Millennials and Gen Z Are Using Social Media Less: Here's How to Earn Their Attention and Loyalty Now
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation