Personalization has become such the norm in email marketing that soon the word "email" will imply a personalized communication.
In fact, we aren't too far from there, with a majority of customers reporting that they are willing to share personal information with companies in exchange for personalized offers or discounts.
So if customers are giving you information—and especially if you're also collecting behavioral and purchase information from your website—then there's no reason why emails shouldn't be customized.
An infographic by email marketing platform ActiveTrail is full of stats about how personalization is affecting consumers' interactions with email. The benefits of personalization are obvious by now. According to the graphic...
- Nearly three-fourths of marketers report that targeted messages and personalization of emails improve customer engagement.
- Personalized emails have been shown to deliver six times higher transactional rates than non-personalized emails.
- Over 90% of consumers have purchased at least one product or service as a result of an email campaign.
To get some personalization inspiration, check out the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Beyond Open Rate: Eight Metrics for More Effective Email Marketing
- The Biggest Blocks During the Email Production Process