"Without trust, the most essential element of innovation—conflict—becomes impossible."
Team management expert Patrick Lencioni wrote that, and it's truer than ever as businesses find themselves needing to innovate to stay ahead of the competition.
That's why trust is the foundation of success, and not just for business: In sports, athletes have to trust their teammates; in music, musicians have to trust their band members; in medicine, patients have to trust their doctors.
And, in business, employees need to trust their company.
That concept is explored in an infographic by small business financing company The Business Backer, which states that companies with high levels of trust generate greater revenue than those with low levels.
If trust is the basis for success, then managers need to know how to build—and keep—the trust of their employees. Here are 10 steps to get started:
Continue reading "10 Ways to Build Trust With Employees [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Chief Marketer Survey: The Biggest Marketing Leadership Deficiencies
- 10 Tips for Boosting Employee Engagement and Creating a Happy Workplace
- Great Leaders Don't Buff Out Their Dents! 'You Lead' Author Minter Dial on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Achieve Business Agility: These Four Shifts in Mindset Are a Must
- 126 Successful Businesses Started in Tough Economic Times [Infographic]