Small business owners have enough to worry about without getting into the nitty-gritty of credit card transactions. As long as your process works and you're able to accept payments from your customers, then you have more important things to worry about.
But credit card processing fees can add up, and understanding where your money is going can help you negotiate better rates.
- The four parties involved (credit card associations, issuing banks, processors, and payment gateways)
- The types of fees (incidental, flat, and transactional)
- The end-to-end process
- Pricing models
And it includes much more, such as a glossary of dozens of related terms.
To better understand your credit card processing fees, check out the graphic:
Continue reading "Your Guide to Credit Card Processing Fees and Rates [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- How to Wholly Unify Sales, Marketing, and IT
- Six Ways Marketers Can Achieve Sustainability Instead of Just Talking About It
- How to Make Sales and Marketing Relationships Last: Four Lessons From Marriage
- The Top Challenges to Meeting Productivity
- Five Tips for Managing Crisis Communications
- Seven Perks of B2B Marketing and Sales Alignment [Infographic]