Small business owners have enough to worry about without getting into the nitty-gritty of credit card transactions. As long as your process works and you're able to accept payments from your customers, then you have more important things to worry about.
But credit card processing fees can add up, and understanding where your money is going can help you negotiate better rates.
- The four parties involved (credit card associations, issuing banks, processors, and payment gateways)
- The types of fees (incidental, flat, and transactional)
- The end-to-end process
- Pricing models
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Agile Marketing 201: Creating Persistent Teams
- Four Ways to Align Sales and Marketing in 2020
- Flextime Can Transform Workplace Productivity (Post-Pandemic) [Infographic]
- How to Build an Outstanding Marketing Team: A Seven-Step 'People Strategy'
- The Top Challenges Facing Creative Teams That Develop Content