Small business owners have enough to worry about without getting into the nitty-gritty of credit card transactions. As long as your process works and you're able to accept payments from your customers, then you have more important things to worry about.
But credit card processing fees can add up, and understanding where your money is going can help you negotiate better rates.
- The four parties involved (credit card associations, issuing banks, processors, and payment gateways)
- The types of fees (incidental, flat, and transactional)
- The end-to-end process
- Pricing models
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- The Top Challenges Companies Face in ESG Reporting
- Empowering Sales Success—The Role of Marketing in Sales Enablement: Owen Richards on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Has a Data Problem, and Here's What Can Fix It
- How to Attract and Retain Top B2B Marketing Talent
- How Employers' Political Stances Affect Recruiting and Retention
- What Remote Workers Do While on the Clock [Infographic]