Email: the rock-solid, time-and-customer-tested, Marketing-approved way to keep your customers coming back for more.
And here are the stats to prove it—from email spam, to conversion rate differences by gender, to unsubscribes and deletes, to automation, to revenue and CTAs and CTRs and ROI, to subject lines... and everything in between and around and behind email marketing practices.
Just about everyone in our digital age has an email address, and very often they are willing to let you have it in return for your content, goods, or services.
So check out the infographic for all the email stats you could ever want to make your email marketing a giant success:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now: Jay Schwedelson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Email Newsletters: Nine New Best-Practices
- How to Charge Up Your Email Marketing With Video Enhancements
- When and How to Use Plain-Text Email in Marketing: Use Cases, Design Best-Practices
- Email at Scale: How to Increase Campaigns and Manage Complexity