Email: the rock-solid, time-and-customer-tested, Marketing-approved way to keep your customers coming back for more.
And here are the stats to prove it—from email spam, to conversion rate differences by gender, to unsubscribes and deletes, to automation, to revenue and CTAs and CTRs and ROI, to subject lines... and everything in between and around and behind email marketing practices.
Just about everyone in our digital age has an email address, and very often they are willing to let you have it in return for your content, goods, or services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email Design Trends That Engage Subscribers
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019