Email: the rock-solid, time-and-customer-tested, Marketing-approved way to keep your customers coming back for more.
And here are the stats to prove it—from email spam, to conversion rate differences by gender, to unsubscribes and deletes, to automation, to revenue and CTAs and CTRs and ROI, to subject lines... and everything in between and around and behind email marketing practices.
Just about everyone in our digital age has an email address, and very often they are willing to let you have it in return for your content, goods, or services.
So check out the infographic for all the email stats you could ever want to make your email marketing a giant success:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- Sneak Peek: 2020 Email Trends and Strategies to Know
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020