Email: the rock-solid, time-and-customer-tested, Marketing-approved way to keep your customers coming back for more.
And here are the stats to prove it—from email spam, to conversion rate differences by gender, to unsubscribes and deletes, to automation, to revenue and CTAs and CTRs and ROI, to subject lines... and everything in between and around and behind email marketing practices.
Just about everyone in our digital age has an email address, and very often they are willing to let you have it in return for your content, goods, or services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Sneak Peek: 2020 Email Trends and Strategies to Know
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- B2B Email Design Trends to Know
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?