Passive content, including video, is out for 2019, claims this infographic by Kaon Interactive, a provider of interactive 3D product marketing and sales applications.
So what's in? Immersive storytelling and interactive content, of course.
Most people have become expert at skimming and scrolling, Kaon argues, so you need to give them a reason to slow down and engage.
Compelling them to interact with your content is the best way to grab and hold their attention, according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- Six Proven Ways to Level Up Demand Gen With Video
- Why You Shouldn't Try to Control Anchor Text When Link-Building
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages