Passive content, including video, is out for 2019, claims this infographic by Kaon Interactive, a provider of interactive 3D product marketing and sales applications.
So what's in? Immersive storytelling and interactive content, of course.
Most people have become expert at skimming and scrolling, Kaon argues, so you need to give them a reason to slow down and engage.
Compelling them to interact with your content is the best way to grab and hold their attention, according to the infographic.
Check it out for some compelling marketing benefits of using interactive content.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations
- Optimize Content Strategy With Insights From a New Study: NetLine's David Fortino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 15 Tools to Boost Your YouTube Marketing
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How 'Tangential Content' Can Elevate Your B2B Company's Link-Building