Passive content, including video, is out for 2019, claims this infographic by Kaon Interactive, a provider of interactive 3D product marketing and sales applications.
So what's in? Immersive storytelling and interactive content, of course.
Most people have become expert at skimming and scrolling, Kaon argues, so you need to give them a reason to slow down and engage.
Compelling them to interact with your content is the best way to grab and hold their attention, according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- How to Build an Exceptional Newsletter, According to People Who Did
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool