How many content marketers struggle to be prolific all year round?
Not to mention consistently creative?
"I've found that many content marketers misunderstand how to be prolific. So, my latest hand-drawn infographic explains how to build the right habits to boost both creativity and productivity," explains Henneke Duistermaat of Enchanting Marketing.
Sustained creativity becomes possible when it's nurtured into becoming a habit, at which point it can be consistent—and therefore prolific.
Check out the infographic to learn how to nurture three essential creative habits that will make you the creatively prolific marketer you'd like to be:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Key Benefits of Using a CRM for Content Marketing [Infographic]