How many content marketers struggle to be prolific all year round?
Not to mention consistently creative?
"I've found that many content marketers misunderstand how to be prolific. So, my latest hand-drawn infographic explains how to build the right habits to boost both creativity and productivity," explains Henneke Duistermaat of Enchanting Marketing.
Sustained creativity becomes possible when it's nurtured into becoming a habit, at which point it can be consistent—and therefore prolific.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]