How many content marketers struggle to be prolific all year round?
Not to mention consistently creative?
"I've found that many content marketers misunderstand how to be prolific. So, my latest hand-drawn infographic explains how to build the right habits to boost both creativity and productivity," explains Henneke Duistermaat of Enchanting Marketing.
Sustained creativity becomes possible when it's nurtured into becoming a habit, at which point it can be consistent—and therefore prolific.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- Six Proven Ways to Level Up Demand Gen With Video
- Why You Shouldn't Try to Control Anchor Text When Link-Building
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages