Good-old email... It has kept improving and proving itself year after year, keeping pace with the latest marketing channels and tactics. But is that still true in 2019?
The provider of email and email-newsletter designs and templates points to trends in typography, gamification, dynamic content, CSS-based animations, among others.
Now that we're already well into the year (it's spring!), are you seeing any of these email trends playing out?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends