Good-old email... It has kept improving and proving itself year after year, keeping pace with the latest marketing channels and tactics. But is that still true in 2019?
The provider of email and email-newsletter designs and templates points to trends in typography, gamification, dynamic content, CSS-based animations, among others.
Now that we're already well into the year (it's spring!), are you seeing any of these email trends playing out?
Check out the infographic (static version, below):
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- Sneak Peek: 2020 Email Trends and Strategies to Know
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020