Good-old email... It has kept improving and proving itself year after year, keeping pace with the latest marketing channels and tactics. But is that still true in 2019?
The provider of email and email-newsletter designs and templates points to trends in typography, gamification, dynamic content, CSS-based animations, among others.
Now that we're already well into the year (it's spring!), are you seeing any of these email trends playing out?
Check out the infographic (static version, below):
Continue reading "Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- Apple's Hide My Email: A New Reason to Accept Only Corporate Email Addresses
- Email Marketing Stats You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint
- How to Create a Powerful Email Marketing Funnel [Infographic]
- Seven Marketing Automation Campaigns That Should Get You Promoted