Content marketers know that infographics can drive website traffic, because they know that visual content tends to be good at engaging audiences marketers are trying to attract.
It stands to reason, then, that if a piece of content can attract and engage, it can also be used to drive conversions—generating leads from website visitors.
And it outlines a process for using infographics for lead generation.
So check out how you can create an infographic that you can use to not only attract traffic but also convert visitors into leads:
Continue reading "A Guide to Using Infographics for Lead Generation [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- How the Pandemic Has Made It Harder to Close B2B Deals
- How to Generate Leads: A (Mostly) Complete Guide for Marketers [Infographic]
- Sales Outreach in Five Steps: How to Run Campaigns That Get Results and Don't Burn Your Leads
- How Not to Give a Great Presentation
- Intent Data: What It Is and How to Get Started