Content marketers know that infographics can drive website traffic, because they know that visual content tends to be good at engaging audiences marketers are trying to attract.
It stands to reason, then, that if a piece of content can attract and engage, it can also be used to drive conversions—generating leads from website visitors.
And it outlines a process for using infographics for lead generation.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Forget the Funnel: Join the Buyer's Journey With Lifecycle Marketing Instead
- How to Use Social Media for Sales Research
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic]
- Selling Isn't a Game, It's a Puzzle: Author Ian Altman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]