The Web is where customers find your business these days—and also where we actually conduct so much of our business, whether that's for marketing or conducting commerce.
Which is why you simply can't afford to have your website running at substandard speeds.
The following infographic by SEOphoenix.net makes it clear why you need to boost website page-load speeds.
Not least among those reasons: customers will leave your site in droves if it doesn't meet their speed expectations.
And in many ways just as important: page speed is an important ranking signal for Google, which has various pageload-speed recommendations, including for mobile.
So check out this handful of stats about the importance of webpage speed:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners