The Web is where customers find your business these days—and also where we actually conduct so much of our business, whether that's for marketing or conducting commerce.
Which is why you simply can't afford to have your website running at substandard speeds.
Not least among those reasons: customers will leave your site in droves if it doesn't meet their speed expectations.
And in many ways just as important: page speed is an important ranking signal for Google, which has various pageload-speed recommendations, including for mobile.
So check out this handful of stats about the importance of webpage speed:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- The Incredible Amount of Data Generated Online Each Minute [Infographic]
- Subdomain vs. Subdirectory: Which Is Better for Your Website? [Infographic]
- How to Get Started With Organic Website Marketing [Infographic]
- How Slow Website Load Times Impact Your Business [Infographic]
- Three Things Every Great SaaS Landing Page Does Right [Infographic]
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors