The Web is where customers find your business these days—and also where we actually conduct so much of our business, whether that's for marketing or conducting commerce.
Which is why you simply can't afford to have your website running at substandard speeds.
Not least among those reasons: customers will leave your site in droves if it doesn't meet their speed expectations.
And in many ways just as important: page speed is an important ranking signal for Google, which has various pageload-speed recommendations, including for mobile.
So check out this handful of stats about the importance of webpage speed:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients
- Does Your Website Really Need That? Five Elements to Rethink
- Google's Guide to User-Generated Content [Infographic]
- How to Pick the Right Website Color Scheme [Infographic]