The report was based on data from an analysis conducted in 2018 of 188 brand websites as well as data from a survey of 750 consumers, also conducted in 2018.
Google recommends that webpages fully load within five seconds on a 3G connection. Only 15% of the brand sites examined met that criterion.
Some 46% of the sites examined took 6-10 seconds to fully load on a 3G connection; 34% took 11-20 seconds; and 5% took 21 seconds or more.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Website Experience & Optimization Online Forum
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO
- Automated Push Notifications Are the New Secret Weapon of E-Commerce
- How to Optimize Your Site for Voice Search: A Comprehensive Guide [Infographic]
- Using Conversational Marketing to Reel in More Leads