The report was based on data from an analysis conducted in 2018 of 188 brand websites as well as data from a survey of 750 consumers, also conducted in 2018.
Google recommends that webpages fully load within five seconds on a 3G connection. Only 15% of the brand sites examined met that criterion.
Some 46% of the sites examined took 6-10 seconds to fully load on a 3G connection; 34% took 11-20 seconds; and 5% took 21 seconds or more.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them