A business without customers might as well not exist. In fact, no business will last long if it can't reach prospective customers to convince them to become paying customers.
Your business, too, must have a process for generating sales leads and converting them into customers. Traditionally, that process has been modeled as a funnel.
However, whether a funnel is the best way to conceptualize the process and match the customer journey has come under question in our Digital Era. Nevertheless, it remains a time-tested tool that works for many businesses.
The most important lead-generation success factor is a deep understanding of your potential customers' needs and wants at various stages of their journey to buying from you and becoming your customers.
Check it out for lead-gen tips and best-practices:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Demand Gen: Leverage the Combo of Search and Social
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- 21 B2B Lead Gen Strategies to Aid Your Marketing Efforts [Infographic]
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations